We advocate in the best interests of both employers and employees. Preferred EAP offers a suite of workplace-specialized interventions customized to meet your unique needs.
We're Here to Listen
EAP counseling includes both in-person and virtual counseling and coaching for a wide array of personal or work-related problems. We can help with anything from stress or anxiety to concerns that turn a bad day into a bad week.
A Focus on Employee Well-Being
The chance of anyone moving through life without some sort of emotional problem is probably zero. But when distress becomes the norm, there's no reason to go it alone. Preferred EAP provides your employees with professional, confidential, cost-free counseling to resolve almost any challenge. Our personal attention ensures people stay with it and get better.
Our counseling services are:
- Confidential. No one - not family or employer - gets any information about anyone’s use of our services without the employee's consent.
- Professional. All our counselors are masters-level, seasoned clinicians.
- Readily available. Most appointments are offered within 3 days or the same day for urgent matters. We offer day and evening appointments.
- Accessible. We are conveniently located. Out-of-area employees have access to our national provider network for in-person counseling.
- No cost to the employee. All services offered are entirely funded by the employer.
Would you like to talk with an EAP Counselor?
What Our Clients Say
"Preferred EAP consistently meets our expectations, engaging associates in maintaining their well-being and resolving personal and professional challenges."
Preferred EAP Counselors
Licensed professional counselors provide support, understanding, and compassion to help employees work through concerns. See their credentials and experience here.
Three steps recommended to begin building a culture of mental health support
Empathetic leaders can see their employees as a company’s greatest asset and take responsibility for the well-being and success of the group.
Modal Window Content:
Would you like to learn about providing counseling services for your employees?